Online advertising for Girl Meets Food offers businesses highly visible ad space on a Washington, DC-based website network frequented by roughly 10 Thousand diners, home cooks, shoppers and savvy consumers per month.
2014 saw the launch of our New York City team and we are growing our reach steadily in that market as well. Our New York City division was recently featured on Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing television show in Season 4, Episode 7. Luis reads one of our articles in the episode and says “Let’s sell that %#$# like there’s no tomorrow!” His publicist is on the phone and says (about our article), “It’s good, right?!”
Please email us for more information about reader demographics and ad rates.
- Founded in 2009, Girl Meets Food is Washington, DC’s irreverent guide to restaurant dining, cocktails, recipes and lifestyle.
- Girl Meets Food has a creative team of writers. The GMF team posts approximately 5-6 stories each week.
Girl Meets Food attracts savvy, affluent professionals–restaurant and retail consumers who make important lifestyle decisions for themselves and influence the decisions of those around them. Our readers trust us and your brand can, too.
Ad slots are available above and below the fold in the form of 300 x 250 Medium Rectangles and 728 x 90 Leaderboards.
- Ad slots are run on all pages
- Volume discounts are available
- Monthly or weekly ad runs choices
- Email and Social advertisement available
- Promo posts advertisement available
- Full payment is due in advance
Terms & Conditions
- We carefully review each request, and make individual decision
- We never advertise illegal, and prohibited content
Please email us for more information or full details.