When I’m ready to sell off my firstborn (he’s a grown Klingon, I’m so proud!) I check out these value-packed, bottomless brunches and dine without a care in the world…
Pulpo offers weekend brunch Saturday and Sunday from 10 am – 4 pm, for $25 per person including all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch and salad small plates, plus get bottomless mimosas and champagne, vodka, gin, rum and tequila at the Bloody Mary Bar for an additional $10. 3407 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC. 202.450.6875
A Town’s Sunday “Magnum Brunch,” has a $20 bottomless buffet, a serious DIY Bloody Mary bar, plus Magnum bottles of bubbly for $20. Reservations are absolutely necessary as you’ll want to bring everyone you know and stay all afternoon. 4100 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA. 703.528.1110
Balkan restaurant Ambar, in Capitol Hill, offers brunch featuring bottomless small plates and brunch cocktails Saturday and Sunday from 10 am – 4 pm. Priced at $35 per person, guests can enjoy an all-you-can-eat selection mezze, soups, salads, sandwiches, egg dishes, pastry & crepes and sweets. Must be ordered by entire table. 523 8th Street SE, Washington, DC. (202) 813-3039
Ping Pong Dim Sum offers $29 all-you-can-eat dim sum and $15 bottomless mimosas. Mimosas at Ping Pong are more than your typical champagne and OJ fusion. There are exotic juices like passion fruit, lychee, and guava and mixed with sparkling wine. Served as a table-side mimosa bar, you can play bartender and mix you own libations. 900 7th Street NW; 1 Dupont Circle NW.
Cuba Libre is known for incredible mojitos and small plates that are perfect for sharing. Order unlimited piqueos, or small plates for $25. Add unlimited brunch cocktails like Bloody Marys, mimosas and sangria for only $10. Mandatory must-try: salt cod fritters with homemade lemon mayonnaise. Bonus: Get the same deal on Mondays for $29. 801 9th Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.408.1600.
Columbia Heights’ pizzeria Piola offers an Italian, thin-crust, unlimited pizza brunch Saturdays and Sundays from 11 am – 3 pm for $15.95 ($7.95 for kids), add bottomless sangria and sparkling drinks for $15. 2208 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. (202) 986-8729
For a light brunch, go for the $26 two-course prix fixe brunch at Co Co. Sala, which for an extra $18, includes all you can handle Bloody Marys and bubbly. Mandatory must-try: citrus ricotta pancakes with white chocolate lemon cream and caramel passion fruit sauce. 929 F Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.347.4265
The Bombay Club might be the last place you think of for brunch, but its seven rotating Indian dishes is a nice change of pace for only $21. Add $7 and get unlimited pours of champagne throughout your meal. Sundays from 11:30 am-2:30 pm. 815 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, DC. 202.659.3727.
If you love Mediterranean fare, Agora’s $32.99 all-inclusive mezze brunch includes traditional dishes as well as American favorites, plus bottomless Bloody Marys, mimosas, champagne, and house martinis. Mandatory must-try: Challah French Toast with powdered sugar and maple syrup. 1527 17th Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.332.6767
Boqueria has unlimited Spanish brunch tapas and drinks for $35, including mimosas, sangria and draft beer. Available Saturdays and Sundays. 1837 M Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.558.9545
Fill up on Masa 14′s $35 Latin-Asian brunch which has something for everyone, including unlimited mimosas, bellinis, Bloody Marys, and lemon lager. Mandatory must-try: mushroom omelet with arugula, roasted peppers, avocado and tomato jam. 1825 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. (202)328-1414
Brunch Sundays at Fujimar start at 11:30 am and continue until 5 pm, when the party lasts until 9 pm. $35 includes three courses of over 20 choices, and bottomless mimosas until 4 pm. 1401 K Street NW, Washington, DC.
Go beyond pancakes and eggs with El Centro DF’s $35 Mexican-inspired fiesta including endless Michiladas, Bloody Marias and seasonal aqua fresca cocktails. Mandatory must-try: sopes de huevo y salsa verde, poached eggs with beans and crabmeat. 1819 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. (202) 328-3131; and 1218 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC. (202) 333-4100
Zengo also has a bottomless brunch featuring unlimited ceviche, sushi, dim sum and antojitos, and free-flowing Bloody Marys, sangria, and mimosas. Available Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm. $35 per person, $10 per child under 10. 781 7th Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.393.2929
If you really just want to get sloshed, the Bottle Service Brunch Party at Lost Society begins on Saturdays from 1-5 pm. There’s a DJ spinning house music and top 40 hits on the rooftop, live musicians and tons of champagne mimosas. Enjoy a bottomless buffet with bottomless champagne mimosas for $40. 2001 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. Make your reservation by texting 202.RESERVE (202.737.3783).
Juniper’s Market Fresh Brunch may be the ritziest at $48, but this spread at The Fairmont Washington, DC offers local seafood, seasonal entrees and ever-changing sweet treats including savory cakes, pastries and cookies. Don’t forget the bottomless orange, peach or strawberry mimosas. $48 for adults, $24 for children ages 6-12, free for children 5 and under. The Fairmont, 2401 M Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.429.2400.
Just really want to drown your sorrows? These restaurants serve brunch à la carte with boozy add-ons:
- Bar Pilar does bottomless ball jar cocktails for $15 with a brunch item and $20 without, from 11 am – 4 pm on Saturdays and Sundays. 1833 14th St NW Washington, DC. (202) 265-1751
- The Brixton just joined the bottomless trend (Look Ma, no pants!) with unlimited mimosas, Bloody Marys and Bloody Caesars for just $15. Must be ordered by entire party. 901 U St NW Washington, DC. (202) 560-5045
- Capitol City Brewing has free-flowing mild or spicy Bloody Marys and Mimosas with brunch for only $9. 1100 New York Avenue NW, Washington, DC. 202.628.2222
- Add bottomless mimosas, Pointsetta beermosas, Bloody Mary Micheladas or Michelada Rojas to your a la carte brunch at Crios for just $13. 2120 P Street NW, Washington, DC. (202) 822-8800
- Get bottomless beermosas, mimosas or Bloody Marys at Eatonville for $12. 2121 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.332.9672.
- At hidden gem Et Voila in the Palisades, brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00 am – 2:30 pm. Featured bottomless cocktails are available for $12.
- At new Federal Restaurant & Lounge in Adams Morgan, it’s all-you-can-eat-and-drink for $25 every Sunday from noon-5 pm. 2477 18th Street NW, Washington, DC. (202) 256-8822
- The Getaway also has bottomless mimosas and Bloodys for $15. 1400 Meridian Place NW, Washington, DC. 202.299.1162
- Kapnos elevates bottomless mimosas to a new level with grapefruit, pineapple-lemongrass and pomegranate-cardamom for just $18. 2201 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. (202) 234-5000
- Level One’s disco brunch comes with unlimited Bloody Marys or mimosas for $14. 1639 R Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.745.0025.
- Mad Momos has bottomless Mad-mosas or Mad-Marys for $15 until 3 pm, while brunch is served until 10 pm Sundays. 3605 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.829.1450
- The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown serves brunch a la carte or with a “Choose Two” option with bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Marys for $39 on the upper terrace of the Urban Garden from 11 am – 2 pm with a DJ starting at noon. Complimentary valet parking. 3100 South Street NW, Washington, DC.
- Saint Ex does bottomless mimosas for $15 and pitchers of Peroni for $20 from 11 am – 4 pm Saturdays and Sundays. 1847 14th Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.265.7839
- Get unlimited mimosas at Shaw’s Tavern for $12. 520 Florida Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001. 202.518.4092
- Station 4 also has bottomless brunch mimosas, Bloody Marys or nectar & Champagne cocktails, available Saturdays and Sundays from 10-3 pm for $25 per person with any entrée. 1101 4th Street SW, Washington, DC.
- Sign of the Whale in Dupont Circle offers $10 bottomless mimosas and their Bloody Mary Bar with any brunch entrée. 1825 M Street NW, Washington DC.
- Taan Noodles in Adams Morgan has $14 bottomless mimosas every Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am – 3 pm. 1817 Columbia Road NW, Washington, DC. 202.450.2416
- Ulah Bistro offers and endless Bloody Marys or mimosas plus one entrée for just $25, available Saturdays and Sundays from 10-3 pm. 1214 U Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.234.0123
- Build your own passion fruit, peach, mandarin orange or cherry bellinis at Urbana for just $16. 2121 P Street NW, Washington, DC. 202.956.6650.